The oldest monument of Grignan. From primitive Romance style, the vault dates from the XI ème century. Its so pure frontage as well as the regularity of its construction in small apparatus, make a remarkable building of it.
In this cemetery existed formerly two churches, dependent since 1105 on the abbey of Tournus: Notre-Dame, destroyed, belonged to the diocese of Saint-Paul-three-castles and Saint Vincent with the diocese of Die.
Mentioned in a bubble of the pope Pascal II, April 24, 1105, it depended on the priory of Tourrettes and was parish church since 1280 until the XV ème century. The interior is worthy of outside. Its apse, arched in bottom of furnace, however appears to have undergone many transformations.