walls of the storeroom are certainly former to the wall of the frontage
of the church which comes to be stuck to it, and date from the work
campaign carried out of 1170 to 1190.
The vaults probably date from first half of XIIIth century. At the origin, its openings were closed by oiled fabrics.
(Drawn from the work of Jean-Yves Ribault, “the abbey of Noirlac” to the Ouest-France editions)