08 août 2007

The church St. Lawrence d' Outarville

Outarville is a city of 750 inhabitants. Located in Beauce at 20 km in the West of Pithiviers, it is bordering the Eure et Loir. The St. Lawrence church was remade in XVIIth and was restored at the XIXth century. Registered with the additional inventory of the historic buildings, it has a before-porch of XIXth, which shelter a Roman gate with semicircular arch, its bell is dated 1656.It is the third church of Outarville. The first was built during the XIIth century. The cemetery was joined there, in the south, where the... [Lire la suite]
Posté par madame_dulac à 14:08 - - Commentaires [0] - Permalien [#]